This choco mocha vegan supply6 recipe is rich and delicious, and it could just be your new favorite!
It's the ideal treat on a hot summer day when the temperature is unbearably high and you just want a thick and creamy chocolate milkshake to beat the heat - minus the dairy! In a nutshell, it's chocolicious.
There are numerous recipes for choco mocha smoothies that come in various flavors or tastes. We, too, like smoothies in our daily lives to fulfill our needs for something sweet and delicious, but they're typically loaded with sugar, fat, and other bad components. It doesn’t have to be this way.
Try our version instead of the sugary, dairy-based milkshakes. It takes less than 5 minutes to prepare with very few ingredients and may even be eaten as a snack. It contains a wonderful combination of coffee and our chocolate supply6 meal, as well as a touch of cinnamon, making it the ideal flavor to enjoy.
This supply6 recipe is not only delicious but it's also packed with nutrients. It has the benefits of our nutritious Supply6 chocolate meal, which contains all six essential nutrients our bodies require.
It also contains coffee, which has also been shown to raise energy levels and reduce exhaustion, so this smoothie will give you just the right boost you need. We get even more benefits from plant-based almond milk because it's gluten-free, adds protein and it’s vegan!
- 2 tsp coffee
- 2-3 cinnamon sticks
- 2 tsp coffee
- 1 Supply6 chocolate meal
Recipe: Choco mocha
- Have all of the necessary ingredients in one place.
- Begin by putting almond milk (or any other plant-based milk) of your choice into the blender.
- 2 tsp coffee powder and 1-2 crushed cinnamon sticks in the milk
- Now, in the blender, add our favorite Supply6 chocolate meal.
- To complete creating the choco mocha smoothie, combine all of the wonderful and delectable ingredients in a blender until it’s mixed well.
- Pour the prepared shake into a chilled glass (this will give our shake the appropriate amount of coldness while also cooling you down).
- Add a dash of coffee powder on top and a couple of cinnamon sticks to finish!
Voila! The chocolicious Supply6 recipe is all done! Wouldn't you want to try this delicious Supply6 recipe, which is simple to prepare and delicious to eat? Stay updated for more scrumptious Supply6 recipes! Feel free to add your own twists to this quick recipe.